Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Day I was Born – 01 Jan 2009

01 January 2009, Wednesday, 11:26 AM.

Because I was curled up inside my moms uterus until recently, I was looking scrunched up for a while, with my arms and legs not fully extended. I appeared bowlegged.

son of karthiga sathishDSC05678

I know i will stretch out, little by little, and by the time I reach 6 months, I’ll be fully unfurled! In the meantime, as I adjust to life outside the warm, safe confines of the womb, I enjoy being swaddled in a light blanket.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mapley,very interesting and very good.I am really enjoying this profile of Sidhu hence i am giving***** grade for this portrait.The technology and sighu are luky guys because we are unfortunate for this kind of facility at our time.I compliment you for this good profile making.
    with regards.
    Mama Nambi.

    ReplyDelete